Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Crafty Tuesday








Welcome to a new Craft Party. 
The Place where you can link all your creations. Your Craft and DIY tutorials, your Recipes, Projects that you did lately or a great Tip that you have and you just have to share it with us.

Crafty Tuesday linky will be opened every week on Tuesday for few days to give you chance to link up your great ideas and tutorials. I will be choosing every week one to three links to be featured the following week. They will be also posted on my facebook, twitter and pinterest page, so plenty promotion for your idea and your blog

All you have to do is:
Link your post
Grab Crafty Tuesday button to share it on your blog or create a link  so anyone else can participate



 blueberry craft and hobby time

we all love commenets, so visit some of the projects and show some love

lets see what you created:

8 comments:

Tanyia said...

sounds like fun, I linked up, thanks for hosting :)

Sweet Peas said...

I linked up and posted your button in my Link Up section on my blog...thanks for hosting and stopping by!

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Thanks for inviting me over. I linked up and added your button to my party page so that my followers and I will remember to come back.

You and your followers are invited to come and link up at One Creative Weekend on OneCreativeMommy.com. The party is open Friday-Wednesday each week. Hope to see you there!

Not Just A Mommy! said...

Thanks for the invite and hosting!

Donna Heber said...

This is a wonderful idea and party! Thank you for hosting.

suzyq said...

Thanks for the invitation!
You're newest follower - ( would love to have you follow back )
And thanks for hosting a lovely party
Hugs,
Suzan
( you're a no reply blogger btw )

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Thanks for inviting me!

Leovi said...

Very interesting, I like how you left your button. Greetings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails