Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Crafty Tuesday


Last week there was some problem with my blog, somehow it was removed for one day. Hopefully today there will be no problems and the Crafty Tuesday will see some great links to your projects


Here's some of my favourite projects from last week


football onesie by Shannon



DIY: Laptop Case by Kathleen 






all these projects were added to my Facebook page , Twitter and Pinterest

Lets start this week Craft Party.
The Place where you can link all your creations. Your Craft and DIY tutorials, your Recipes, Projects that you did lately or a great Tip that you have and you just have to share it with us.


Crafty Tuesday linky will be opened every week on Tuesday for few days to give you chance to link up your great ideas and tutorials. I will be choosing every week one to three links to be featured the following week. They will be also posted on my facebook, twitter and pinterest page, so plenty promotion for your idea and your blog

All you have to do is:
Link your post
Grab Crafty Tuesday button to share it on your blog or create a link so anyone else can participate

6 comments:

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Have a wonderful week
Hugs,
Suzan

Shannon Barefoot said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my football onesie :) Have a great week!

Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

Alderberry Hill said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Tuesday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cinnamon rolls - I was thrilled! :) And thank you for the fabulous party. Have a great day!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Pinterest911 said...

I love coming here and seeing so many good ideas...great for some crafting an cooking inspiration...Thank you for hosting!

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Just found your awesome blog and party! So happy to link up. Your newest follower, too!

Just followed you on G+ and see you are from Ireland. My adorable neighbors are from Ireland. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails